Friday, March 27, 2009

Nothing of great significance to report today. My hair is definitely falling out but it still doesn't look patchy so I can't complain about that. No fever, no aches, no pains, no nausea. Heck, if it weren't for this persistent lack of energy I would say that everything is just peachy. So, instead of running a 3 miles every other day and 4-6 on Saturdays, I struggle to walk a mile in my neighborhood. Sigh.
Okay, enough whining. It was actually a nice day today. Andy had been anxious to get rid of a china cabinet that was taking up space where he envisioned an empty spot. Yesterday I asked Liz to let it be known around school that there was a china cabinet at the Fulop residence looking for a good home. And this afternoon a very nice young engaged couple took it off our hands. We didn't even have to pay them to take it! I guess we are just lucky. Now I am mentally rearranging furniture in the living room/dining room area. Something will come to me, I'm sure.
Next week is chemo again. I need to check my notes from last time so I take my pre-chemo meds at the proper times. And I will need to remember to go in for the lab tests Monday afternoon. Such fun. There is still a bruise on my arm from the last blood draw. This poor arm could really use a rest! Then Wednesday I will go in to see my oncologist and from there to chemo. I'm ready!

1 comment:

  1. We only want well-rested peaches, so keep those peaches rested. xox

    ReplyDelete